Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DRaft Grades AFCN - Guess who is #1
(05-03-2019, 07:44 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I know this is a thing and all but in my opinion, it's actually putting the team down by other teams saying, "It's just the Bengals, we can win this just going through the motions."

Again, that's just my opinion and nothing about you HD. Your post was just the first I've seen it this year.

No, I want other teams to circle the date when the they play the Bengals.
I want other teams to say "Darn, we have to play the Bengals this year."
I want fear and loathing when it comes to plaing the Bengals.

We fans have never had that...ever and I want it.

I understand your point. But the last 3 years has made teams think we suck. Plus, the media, for the most part supports that opinion. Let’s not forget we were 4-1 last year with these guys. Cap it off with the fact that we are now healthy, and we have beefed a little bit. Plus, we now have a HC who wants to win.

Teams willing to look past us will get punched in the mouth, and for once, there will be no flags. Teams are not going to respect us anyway because we haven’t won a playoff game for forever and our owner is Mike Brown. Ok,ok,ok,ok (joe Pesci mode). We were self implosive, but I doubt any longer. Better coaching, better atmosphere, better everything (except MB).

Being under the radar gives us a few things. It gives our young team confidence after a couple wins early. That way when teams are not looking past our Bengals, we are more confident in both the players and coaching staff. God forbid it bleeds to the FO! Plus, I think Zac is a great football guy. I’m optimistic about what he is going to bring this team. Also, there’s something in my gut that says all the BS putting this staff together was nothing more than his chess game.

As for circling the date, we have to earn that respect back. But we will this year for sure. This year will be the equivalent of the younger brother punching the older brother in the nads and then peeing on him when he falls.

We are gonna have an awesome year.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: DRaft Grades AFCN - Guess who is #1 - HarleyDog - 05-03-2019, 10:47 PM