Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I still have hope for Jordan Willis
(05-08-2019, 08:15 PM)XsandOs Wrote: We will see guys blossom this year who have underperformed in previous years. It's the new coaching staff.

It's not that Lewis wasn't a good coach.

It has to do with confidence. Young guys who come in from college and don't produce immediately, can lose confidence and at time never regain it.

Coaches are human. They see a kid struggling and it sticks in their mind. So it's a two way street.

With a couple of pro years under his belt and a clean slate, this kid can show his talent.

Remember that only a few players will come in with built in credit (Green, Atkins, Dunlap, Dalton, Mixon, etc). Everyone else will be treated similarly and evaluated based on how they learn and translate it to the field.

These are exciting times for guys who feel they didn't get a fair shake with previous coaches. Some of them will blossom and some will be shown the door.

I think Jordan and Jefferson will get a thorough and fair look by the new coaches.

I hope they succeed!

Great post as usual X's and O's. With new coaches all kinds of new things can happen.

I said i have been disappointed in Willis so far but who knows how he will respond under this new staff?

He has talent, fast and strong.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I still have hope for Jordan Willis - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-09-2019, 10:10 AM