Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If I told you once, I told you twice...
(05-08-2019, 10:03 AM)jj22 Wrote: Dalton has only had 2 losing seasons in his 8 year career. And not because of a bunch of 8-8 seasons that can  be claimed as no losing seasons. That has to mean something. It would for any other qb. It's unprecedented really.

The media wants us to get rid of the qb that only had 2 losing season in 8 years. Think about that for a second. Never would they demand that from another franchise. Never would they be mocking new qb's to the team whose qb had that track record. Fans shouldn't fall for it.

I don't mind us within the jungle discussing Dalton and even wanting to move on from him. But we shouldn't let the media determine that given Daltons record with the team and the fact there are teams with far worse records who should in theory then need a new qb. But don't nearly get the hate Dalton gets.

The media views Dalton's records based on the playoffs, not regular season. And that's a bit unfair because some other "better" QBs have also not won a playoff game but been to the playoffs even less.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I told you once, I told you twice... - ochocincos - 05-08-2019, 10:21 AM