Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Per Adam Schein Andy has career year!
(05-15-2019, 11:51 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: My point on that isn't ripping fans. Fans don't seem to go to games in bulk anyways. The issue is, they had $50+ million in cap space and some glaring needs on the roster...and spent the money bringing guys back, and signing Hart, Miller, and Webb.

You've said in other threads that no coach would be happy with this free agency.

A New Day marketing campaign is one thing and I do think that changing the coaching staff and assistants is a big step forward...it's just probably 3 years too late...after the roster lost a lot of good players via free agency. We still have some talent left on the roster, but we also have some glaring needs too.

It would be great to have those 1 or 2 signings that excite the fanbase and get the back going to games. Now, the question is: Would 1-2 signings make fans go?

I'll try to make it to a game or two this year. And I would encourage others to go too. Compared to Steelers ticket prices and other prices at stadiums...the Bengals tickets were about half the price from what I saw. Concessions and the fan shop were among the lowest of any sports venue I've been at too.

I'll say this, I quit going after Marv was retained following the '15 playoff meltdown.  I said I'd return when they made some sort of effort to improve.  They did, I'll be going......so long as the wife's work schedule (third shift hospital) doesn't interfere.  At any rate, some time soon, I'll make another game.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Adam Schein Andy has career year! - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-15-2019, 12:54 PM