Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Per Adam Schein Andy has career year!
(05-16-2019, 11:58 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: But I’m not talking specifically about this year.  I agree aj and Boyd merit extensions and would take priority over this years free agent class.

But all too often I fall into the trap of I’d like to see the bengals sign (as an example, insert other name here) cj Mosley.  Then I see the deal and I’m like damn, I’m glad they didn’t sign him to that deal.  Then I see the salary cap rise every and that deal may not seem so bad.  

I also agree with splash free agent signing for that one good player at a position of need to get us over the hump.  But even then, when did the bengals make that move?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you aren't talking specifically about this year, but I still think it holds true in general - last year they were right to re-sign both Dunlap and Atkins instead of blowing it all in free agency.

The Jets are so happy with all the money that they've spent in FA (more than any other this offseason) that they just fired their GM before these guys have even played a down.

To answer your final question, not very often, but it's not like it's never happened either. They signed TO after the 2009 playoff season when they desperately needed another threat at WR which had the national media and fanbase worked up to a frenzy prior to 2010.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Adam Schein Andy has career year! - NKURyan - 05-16-2019, 12:08 PM