Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Initial Reactions To New Coaches From A Vet
"I just like how coach Lou is emphasizing so much that you gotta play hard"

"If you don't have all 11 guys running to the ball and giving your full effort then ya know your'e beat already. So. I think that's the biggest change. Which would be good for us."

Words out of Vigil's mouth

https://www.bengals.com/video/vigil-it-s-good-to-be-out-there-moving-around-and-it-will-be-even-better-next-we

I was shocked to hear this but not really. Old Marv was so complacent...

A coaching staff that pushes its players... This will be a welcomed change. We will take the league by storm if our guys listen to the new coaches and actually try. I remember seeing a play last year where Geno gave 3% effort and allowed the Browns to score a TD while lolly gagging around. Marv somehow managed to get Mr. Serious-Business-Do-Your-Job-and-Shut-Your-Mouth playing half assed???!!! That was 100% coaching.

Crazy that something as stupid as this gets me excited. But I believe it. Can you imagine coming in to work everyday and lame ass marv clapping and giggling to get you motivated to go lay it all on the line for him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Initial Reactions To New Coaches From A Vet - NATI BENGALS - 05-15-2019, 10:40 PM