Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Initial Reactions To New Coaches From A Vet
(05-23-2019, 08:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I am pretty sure Marvin could tell Ross did not know the playbook when he benched him.  And since he gave up on routes in games I am pretty sure he did it in practice when none of us were watching.  All of you who criticize Marvin for "no accountability" make a mockerey of yourselves when you start defensing Ross.

You also have no clue what goes on in filmrooms or meetings.  It is possible that Marvin gives scathing rebukes and criticism.  That is much more important than throwing a player under the bus just for media attention.

Nobody is defending Ross, I'm being critical of the obvious double standards Marvin had in regards to how he treated the last two first round draft picks of the team. Billy Price stunk out loud last year. Ross was right to be benched. Price should have received the same if the team cared about accountability. They pretty clearly didn't. You make a "mockerey" of yourself when you don't pick up on key things like this in a discussion.

It's also really cute how you'll say how we have "no clue what goes on in filmrooms or meetings", but you're still "pretty sure Marvin could tell Ross didn't know the playbook when he benched him" and are "pretty sure he did it in practice". Which is it Fred? Or are you allowed to make assumptions about the things behind the scenes while noone else is. I was done with this discussion, but that was so ridiculous I couldn't resist and just had to hold you accountable to your own statements. Evidently you're allowed to infer what goes on behind the scenes, but noone else can. Must be nice!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Initial Reactions To New Coaches From A Vet - NKURyan - 05-23-2019, 01:45 PM