Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best quarterback to receiver tandems in the NFL for 2019
(05-26-2019, 11:27 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: This will surprise people for which Bengals pair made the list:

Andy Dalton and Tyler Eifert, 125.6 passer rating
Tyler Eifert’s health is the only thing keeping him and Dalton from filling up the stat sheet even further. Of the tandems on this list, none have more touchdowns between them than Dalton and Eifert (20). But Eifert has played just more than 2,100 snaps in six seasons while Dalton has played more than 2,500 combined in the last three seasons.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-the-best-quarterback-to-receiver-tandems-in-the-nfl-for-2019

Good catch. I don't think it's any coincidence that Andy's best year was when he had Eifert available, and they seemed like they were building right back up to it last year before the Atlanta game. Man I'd love to see these guys finally get another full season together.

You know opposing defenses are aware of this, too. That has to make life easier for AJ, Boyd, and Ross down in the red zone...

There's not a player on the team I'm rooting for harder than Tyler Eifert.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The best quarterback to receiver tandems in the NFL for 2019 - NKURyan - 05-27-2019, 11:20 PM