Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With two years of experience and a clean bill of health, Carl Lawson can emerge as on
(05-27-2019, 06:31 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: First thing I thought as I started reading the article is what could have been if he was actually on the field more ? I can't wait to see what happens with him and so many others moving forward.

So, then, the questions present themselves naturally: Why, during the 23 games in which he was active, was he only on the field for 56.7% of his team’s pass-rushing snaps? Why, after performing at such a high level in those games, was he out-snapped by the likes of Michael Johnson, who earned a pass-rushing grade of 52.9 compared to Lawson’s grade of 81.0?

(05-27-2019, 09:13 PM)NKURyan Wrote: I mean... you know why. Marv.

Yes sir, another big time example of not using a player to their strengths. I can understand using MJ on running downs more then Lawson but there is no excuse for not using a great pass rusher like Lawson over a poor one that has no bend in Michael Johnson.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With two years of experience and a clean bill of health, Carl Lawson can emerge as on - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-29-2019, 01:15 PM