Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lamar Jackson Didn't Know The Ravens Were Installing A New Offense!
(05-28-2019, 08:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: First off, those are spread out.  

Secondly, this is a smack thread, meaning that I should post smack about your teams hiring murderers, rapists, etc.

Third, I saw this (I believe) on my Yahoo! homepage when I opened up my browser, meaning it was right in my face, and then I searched for another, more in-depth article.  

Translation: spending two minutes clicking a link, reading it, and then searching for another article isn't being obsessive about the other teams in the division, although I can't fault someone that cheers for a quarterback that doesn't even understand what "no" means to be able to comprehend that simple concept  ThumbsUp

I never said it was obsessive. I merely made the objective claim that you pay more attention to rivals than anyone else on this forum. And then I backed up the claim with evidence, like the fact that you’ve posted these types of threads way more often than anyone else. But I never once said anything about obsessiveness.

That being said, you may want to reflect on the fact that reading my objective account of your activities made you think 'obsession'.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lamar Jackson Didn't Know The Ravens Were Installing A New Offense! - JS-Steelerfan - 05-28-2019, 09:03 PM