Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lamar Jackson Didn't Know The Ravens Were Installing A New Offense!
(05-29-2019, 02:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I just find it hilarious that you two "amazing franchises" have all these flaws that no one seems to notice and all of you seem to ignore.

This is also Smack Talk, if you didn't notice, and if your franchises didn't make it so easy, then I'd have nothing to post about and you'd all just have a nice circle-jerk.

You are, once again, responding to a point I didn’t make.  Both franchises do make it easy to make fun of them, I agree.  But my point - which I backed up with data - was that you take advantage of those opportunities more often than anyone (by far).  I made that point without stating any judgment.  In fact, you may recall that I even stated (in post 4) that I had no problem with you being this prolific.  I mean, when the faults of other teams are more interesting than the virtues of your own, what else are you going to do?

By the way, I am also currently providing more evidence for another point I have made elsewhere.  I have said in other threads that it is easy to distract you from your original post.  We are now eight posts in and the only mention of your original point has been in that first post. 

So, having demonstrated both of my points quite sufficiently, I now release you to continue talking about ... what was it again?  Oh yeah, Lamar Jackson.  Hopefully someone out there still wants to talk about that.  LOL 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lamar Jackson Didn't Know The Ravens Were Installing A New Offense! - JS-Steelerfan - 05-29-2019, 05:26 AM