Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL the Clowns are imploding already
(06-04-2019, 06:02 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You must get your fake news from the hillbilly gazette.
Here is a absolute and indisputable fact:

The last playoff game the Bungals won was in 1991
The last playoff game the Browns won was in 1994

I won't mention the 13 championships the Browns have, I've embarrassed you enough for now. Hilarious  

Lol. The Browns teams that won a playoff game in 1994 and those 13 "championships" are now in Baltimore. 

Sorry to burst your bubble, but when a business moves everything goes with it. You can't take the ownership, management, office staff, coaching staff, players, equipment, computers, office furniture, pens, paper, tablets, and post-it notes to Baltimore and somehow magically leave the legacy in Cleveland. I mean, you can say it all you want, but that doesn't make it true. Facts of the matter are that all of that which you tout isn't yours anymore, it's in Baltimore. I know it. Bengals fans know it. Steelers fans know it. Every other single NFL fanbase knows it. We just kind of chuckle behind your back and roll our eyes when Browns fans still believe that they have 13 "championships" and they last won a playoff game in 1994. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOL the Clowns are imploding already - StrictlyBiz - 06-04-2019, 03:08 PM