Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Boyd says the Bengals have “the best offense in the NFL”
(06-07-2019, 06:34 PM)jason Wrote: Actually he said they'd have a monster fantasy football year. He went on to say that he doesn't think Eli and Baker Mayfield are that much different. He pointed to Eli's better QBR, completion percentage, and record against winning teams last year. He then added that the Browns have low self-esteem, and will feed the ball to their new fruit loop WR to make his diva ass happy... To the detriment of the offense.

I like how you left all that out.

Cowherd always says he wouldn't have drafted Mayfield... He also calls him a child... Which he is.
Question. I don't have nothing to do with "fantasy football". It is my understanding from listening to guys who play it is that you win by having the players you "drafted" score points which are based on how good they did in the actual nfl game that week. Correct so far? If you accumulated a lot of points that particular week means you had a great game. Correct so far? So  if a QB and a receiver had a "monster" year in fantasy football, that means they produced a ton of points Which are based on how they actually played in real games. Correct so far?
So in effect, Cowherd is saying B&B are going to have a "monster year" period. Capeesh?

BTW, thanks for admitting you are a Cowherd fan. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Boyd says the Bengals have “the best offense in the NFL” - BakertheBeast - 06-11-2019, 06:51 AM