Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roomba robot vacuum
I recently got one and I love this thing. I was skeptical when I first heard about them years ago. It seems they have made some good advancements over the years. My entire main floor is dark laminate and I have a yellow haired dog that sheds like crazy. So the hair shows up all over the place. I was getting tired of fighting the dog hair all the time so decided to give Roomba a go.

So far it has really impressed me. It goes under furniture that is high enough with no problems so gets a lot of those areas where hair and dirt seems to accumulate. It cleans well along the baseboards. I didn't get the top end model so it doesn't map the floor plan and just kind of goes around all over the place. But somehow it still manages to get pretty much everywhere. I schedule it to run at night while I'm sleeping, wake up in the morning, all the dog hair is swept up and my Roomba is back in its dock charged back up. I empty the dust bin and it is ready to serve my bidding for the next cycle. :)

It certainly doesn't replace more detailed cleaning with a standard vacuum. However it keeps most of the dog hair and other dirt cleaned up to save me from having to vacuum a few times a week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Roomba robot vacuum - George Cantstandya - 06-01-2019, 03:31 PM
RE: Roomba robot vacuum - SunsetBengal - 06-01-2019, 04:04 PM
RE: Roomba robot vacuum - HarleyDog - 06-01-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: Roomba robot vacuum - sandwedge - 06-03-2019, 01:53 PM
RE: Roomba robot vacuum - jfkbengals - 06-01-2019, 06:49 PM
RE: Roomba robot vacuum - xxlt - 06-02-2019, 09:39 AM
RE: Roomba robot vacuum - jfkbengals - 06-02-2019, 11:00 AM
RE: Roomba robot vacuum - grampahol - 06-02-2019, 12:57 PM