Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notebook: Secondary Sizzles; Sharp, Webb, Erickson Impress
(06-07-2019, 01:46 PM)grampahol Wrote: Wow..apparently everyone's a world beater in OTA's.. Hopefully it carries over to the regular season and beyond.  

I love it just because, like I keep saying, it sounds like we have an energy on the team that we haven't had here in a while, maybe ever!  (At least not since Marvin took over.  Chad brought a lot of energy, but that was more of his show, whereas this energy feels like the entire team is excited and buying in.)

What continues to impress me is finally having a coach that knows what he's talking about and knows how to articulate it.  I feel like Taylor said more things with meaning, direction, and football intelligence than Marvin said in 15 years here.

Taylor has a vision for this team and he knows what he's doing, and the players see it, are excited, and they're buying-in.

I feel like Taylor is what this team needs to make this a solid year and shock the world!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Notebook: Secondary Sizzles; Sharp, Webb, Erickson Impress - BFritz21 - 06-07-2019, 06:33 PM