Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dalton Watched EVERY SNAP Of The Rams' Offense From Last Season!
(06-17-2019, 08:40 AM)BNSF Wrote: So you think Andy dalton can magically subtract 3 years off His age and be Kurt Warner.  Interesting.  

You’re setting yourself to get disappointed. Probably just like we’ve all
Be the last 25+ years.

But by all means.  Keep using bizarre , exception to the rule players  to talk about how great the bengals will be.   I guess John Ross could end up being Jerry rice too, right?  I mean. Why not?   And Fisher could end up like Tony Boselli

You think being 31 now is the same as being 31 18(?) years ago?!

You don't think medical advancements and just overall dieting and training has advanced so much that an NFL player is a lot younger at the same age than 18 years ago?

Hell, my dad was an overweight diabetic, and his health has improved so much over the same amount of time and he's in much better shape!  It's like that for any American that puts any amount of effort into being healthy, much-less a professional athlete that trains daily, eats better, etc.

I also love how you try and post like I'm stupid when your post was easily shown to have nothing of any substance  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton Watched EVERY SNAP Of The Rams' Offense From Last Season! - BFritz21 - 06-17-2019, 05:11 PM