Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Mixon on Sirius yesterday....
(06-11-2019, 10:23 AM)lone bengal Wrote: I actually believe Mixon , Tyler Boyd said a few weeks ago he thinks the Bengals have the best offense in the league. Everyone talks about the Browns weapons but when you look at the Bengals on paper their pretty stacked on offense. Mixon lead the AFC in rushing and missed two games. The offensive line should be better with Williams and Price in year two. When healthy Green is one of the best WR’s in league and Boyd is 1,000 yard WR. Then you have two X factors in Eifert and Ross. When Eifert is healthy he’s hard to guard and the celling is so low for Ross. Ross is playing next to two good WR’s were just asking the 9th pick overall to be a decent WR3 lol. Idk about 100 more carries. The Rams ran Gurley into the ground. We should be able to keep Mixon fresh with Bernard and the two 6th round backs who are both talented.

I am always skeptical this time of the year. I remember Zampese's offensive play makers being touted as best in the NFL too. Then, I watched the Ravens shut us out in the home opener and then watched the Texans shut us down on a Thursday night game.

I see with my eyes and a Bengals offense has not been a threat to score 25 to 30+ points weekly in a very long time. I hope this is the year, but I see a lot of great offenses around the NFL on paper, let's see it on the field.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Joe Mixon on Sirius yesterday.... - Sled21 - 06-11-2019, 08:38 AM
RE: Joe Mixon on Sirius yesterday.... - Luvnit2 - 06-12-2019, 10:16 AM