Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Are Your Not In Hall Of Fame All- Time All Stars ?
It's really hard for me as a Fan to say who cheated in baseball on steroids, gambling, who did drugs, who was a woman beater and all other sorts of things. If I don't try to figure out who the bad guys are and who the good guys are, the lists become easier. As a Fan, I don't know who the good guys are.

One way is to go on All-Star games, but then that is not fair to a Vada Pinson who played in same era with Mays, Aaron, Frank Robinson, Brock, Clemente and others. I also think of Cincy Bengal Ken Riley who was NEVER in a Pro Bowl, so maybe you can't go too much on those All-Star games.

There are a lot of good players. I really don't know who took steroids and who did but never got caught. Who gambled but who did and never got caught. Who thew grease balls and spit balls. Who corked their bats. Yogi Berra would catch the ball and then against his catching gear put a cut in the ball for his pitchers to use, is that cheating ? I look at Bonds numbers, and the guy would have put up good numbers anyway. Plus, I don't know who didn't cheat in some way, even in old days before testing.

I think I may just make a 25 man team and not worry who cheated and such, and how many just never got caught.

Again, if any of you come up with a 25 man team of not in Hall of Fame after 5 years, it would be fun to see the names you came up with.

*** Correction. Make that 10 years retired and not in HOF.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Are Your Not In Hall Of Fame All- Time All Stars ? - kevin - 06-15-2019, 12:04 PM