Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green On Playoffs: I Think So
(06-17-2019, 03:04 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: No one on here really knows how well the upcoming season is going to be,but I do really feel this new team is going to play very hard,to the whistle,and be in the hunt in every game. We are going to see a hungry team out to prove they are legit.Yes,with new coaches,alot of new players and all that I do believe the first season under ZT will be a learning one and I could see them winning 8- maybe 9 games.If with a little luck,maybe 10.It really depends on the health of the team and the coaches putting the RIGHT PLAYERS in the right positions to win games.Gotta be able to outcoach the enemy. I am excited to see this new team on sundays. I could see us splitting with our division and winning 6-7 games at home.That would be a 10 game winning season.Our defense HAS TO STOP PEOPLE,that will be the formula for winning this year. :andy: ThumbsUp

How is it 'a new team'?

It is largely the same team that was there last year with the addition of draft picks and some lower tier free agents.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green On Playoffs: I Think So - McC - 06-16-2019, 04:01 PM
RE: AJ Green On Playoffs: I Think So - N_B - 06-16-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: AJ Green On Playoffs: I Think So - THE PISTONS - 06-18-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: AJ Green On Playoffs: I Think So - McC - 06-16-2019, 10:51 PM