Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington
Mods, sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but he's a former Bengal, and this is pretty much in Cincinnati, so I figured it should go here.

Pacman and his wife, Tishana Holmes, are opening a pizza joint in Covington, Kentucky, which is the town you enter when you cross the bridge from the west side of Cincinnati (but it's actually in East Covington). It's one of the lower-income areas of the city (not horrible, but not great), so hopefully it will be a nice place for people to go, provide employment to people, and just hopefully build the area.

Quote:Tishana Holmes learned a love for food from her father, a culinary chef in her native Tennessee where he operates a catering business.
She is bringing those kitchen skills to Covington, with her husband, former Cincinnati Bengals player Adam "Pacman" Jones, with EndZone Pizza, named as a nod to the other business that brought the couple to the region.
"We put in a lot of work to make sure we come into the community and just represent very well," Holmes said. "We want to come into the community and add to what you already have, and just add our flair to it."

There's about three more paragraphs about things like what they're offering- including wings, one of which is named the Pac Attack, another is after Chad (the Ocho spice), Ickey Woods (the Ickey Shuffle, naturally), Andrew Whitworth (the Whitworth), and the late Chris Henry (Slim Henry sauce).

It doesn't look like there's any TVs up yet, but I think they could get big crowds in their on Sundays for Bengals games.

His wife sounds like she knows what she's doing in training the chefs, so I'll have to go check it out sometime!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington - BFritz21 - 06-16-2019, 09:54 PM