Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Anybody Coming To Training Camp Or Any Games?!
I know that it's over a month away (the first practice in Cincinnati isn't until July 28th), but is anyone planning on going to any training camp days?

Anyone from the area or out-of-town coming to any?

I'm going to try and get to as many as possible just because I need my football fix and I can't wait to see the new changes and new atmosphere with the players.

I'm obviously going to tell Taylor how pumped I am (we all are) that he's here and that we're all looking forward to what he can do (not that it matters what me, a single fan is telling him, but maybe seeing the way I "talk" and how happy I am will just brighten his day or give him a reminder of how much we're all behind him).

I meant for this just to be about training camp, but I figured I should also ask if anyone is coming to any games?

Not sure how many games I'll go to, but is anyone coming to any games? I could end up at a bar downtown, even if I don't go to the game, and could meet anyone at the game before or after.

It would be nice to see some of my Who-Dey family!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Is Anybody Coming To Training Camp Or Any Games?! - BFritz21 - 06-20-2019, 05:48 PM