Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jonah Williams out for the season
(06-25-2019, 04:14 PM)pally Wrote: Price missed no games with his torn pec.  He sprained his ankle when it was stepped on during a game.  It doesn't take much contact to tear a labrum or a pec muscle if you are hit in the right (wrong) spot or fall awkwardly.
You still haven't provided any reason these injuries could have been prevented.

Except everyone made the excuse for Price sucking last year was because he was drafted hurt and didn't get a training camp, and the pec caused him to be manhandled. Remember that his very first game (before he got his ankle stepped on) he got treated like a child on the field. 

- - - - - -

Are we even sure that Williams was fully healthy when he was drafted? 

Out of the 47 OL who bench pressed at the Combine, only 15 did less than Jonah Williams.

I'm not saying it was torn when he was drafted, but would it be out of the question that he had something nagging him, didn't mention it (millions of dollars on the line) and the Bengals missed it? It would explain the weakness. I mean shit, they missed Antonio Bryant's knee somehow and everyone in the world knew that was terrible.

It's not like the Bengals front office and medical staff have earned the benefit of the doubt.

I also haven't seen any video where Williams "fell awkwardly" and tore his pec.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams out for the season - TheLeonardLeap - 06-25-2019, 04:52 PM
Williams contract - Catmandude123 - 06-26-2019, 01:45 PM