Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two different people in the last 24 hours have told me "Clint Boling is done" - JG
(06-27-2019, 03:53 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t really understand what you arguing, but you’re helping my point that we need higher picks to get actual difference makers like AJ. Much harder to screw those picks up. Although Mike Brown certainly has in the past.

I've been saying this for years. The Bengals need more picks on Days 1 and 2 of the draft. Higher probability to land a good player the earlier you draft.

It hasn't really paid off for the Bengals to keep investing late-round picks at certain positions like LB and WR.
The reason teams like the Patriots have been able to stay good all these years is they've been able to maintain their elite squad and then trade around their picks to get more draft capital. Then, as the good players leave, they have the draft capital to move up/down early in the draft as they want and still get plenty of good replacement to replace those that have left.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two different people in the last 24 hours have told me "Clint Boling is done&... - ochocincos - 06-27-2019, 12:42 PM
CLINT BOLING done.....?????? - corpjet - 06-27-2019, 08:30 AM