Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two different people in the last 24 hours have told me "Clint Boling is done" - JG
(06-27-2019, 01:09 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: 3.) Yes our offensive tackle situation is bleek we should consider making a trade for at least a backup swing tackel. With that being said I believe Glenn can be a decent starter for us this season at LT. Hart is the bigger concern for me. 
To me the bigger question is Price can he rebound from a bad  year? I think Westerman can plug in and replace Boiling without problem. 

What are you willing to give up for a OT?  Starting OL guys don't come cheap and don't get traded easily.  Keep in mind whoever we trade for is not going to be a long term solution. 
Westerman couldn't even get on the active roster for the majority of the last 2 season let alone displace a starter via performance. And he wasn't plugged into either the 1st or 2nd string lines during OTAs so No he can not easily replace Clint Boling

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two different people in the last 24 hours have told me "Clint Boling is done&... - pally - 06-27-2019, 01:22 PM
CLINT BOLING done.....?????? - corpjet - 06-27-2019, 08:30 AM