Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two different people in the last 24 hours have told me "Clint Boling is done" - JG
(06-27-2019, 02:05 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: That's the problem, there's never a sense of urgency with this team. No matter what the scenario we will most likely never see this team make a move like that for a one or two year rental. We could be neck and neck with Pittsburgh for a playoff spot and just lose our starting left tackle and we would still likely not make a move for a guy like Williams. No urgency, no real desire to win.

I expect the team wants to avoid the inevitable valley. They know that if you go "all-in," you better produce in the window you have because you'll have a (few) year(s) of rebuilding that follows.
While fans might be ok with a couple years of 2-4 win seasons after a potential series of 10+ win seasons, the organization does not seem to be because it will impact their finances.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the Brown family has another cash cow outside of the Bengals unlike most other owners around the league. Therefore, a bottom-feeder year really hurts the pocket. 
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two different people in the last 24 hours have told me "Clint Boling is done&... - ochocincos - 06-27-2019, 02:40 PM
CLINT BOLING done.....?????? - corpjet - 06-27-2019, 08:30 AM