Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jonah Williams’ shoulder injury likely predates time with Bengals
(07-03-2019, 09:26 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: No shit.....it's as if some have never played sports.....I actually tore the labrum in my left shoulder by sleeping on it weird (of course, I was 40 at the time, so....).....true story.  It sounds and feels like a handful of gravels being rolled around when I move it, and hurt like hell for months.  I guess surgery will be required soon.....

You had a degenerative tear. With this type of tear the labrum tears doing an activity of daily living like combing your hair, reaching for a glass in a kitchen cabinet, getting your wallet out of your back pocket, or in your case, sleeping on that side.

It is not out of the realm of possibility Williams could have had degeneration in his labrum from years of football and weight lifting and it eventually tore doing something simple which you normally wouldn't expect in someone so young, but common in older adults.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams’ shoulder injury likely predates time with Bengals - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 07-03-2019, 11:37 AM