Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Bengals O Line Injuries, Bengal Jake Fisher still a F/A
The plan was to draft O Line in Round 1 and move on from Ogbuhei and Fisher, but the plan blew up with that pick injured and out in 2019. Add in rumors Bolling is talking retirement now. Add in Price coming off 2018 injuries. Add in the talent on this O Line is not very good. Suddenly Bengals resigning Fisher looks good. Where else are you going to find a Tackle that is around 26, has played for Bengals and even caught some passes at TE. I think he lined up as a FB a few times.

I think this is worth considering. Also worth keeping on here because Fisher is a Bengal who has not gone on to another team. Internet lists him as an unsigned F/A who has only played for Bengals. With Bengals facing losing 2 key O Linemen in one week, I say get Fisher back in here for start of Training Camp. I thought he was better than Ogbuehi and of the 2, and Og with Jags, I would rather have Fisher of the 2. Fisher has Bengal experience across the O Line with players on this team, and still young. Hey, the Bengals need to address this and resigning Fisher seems a good start.

Again, Fisher has not played for anybody but Bengals. I am not talking another teams player. I am talking resigning a Bengal.

I never saw often injured Og block anybody, slow feet, but I did see Fisher lay on some hits and he was far better than Og.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
With Bengals O Line Injuries, Bengal Jake Fisher still a F/A - kevin - 06-29-2019, 04:55 PM