Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today is the half way point of the season.
Something I've been wondering about quite a bit is the possibility of a 5 way tie in the standings on the last day of the season.  I seriously doubt it'll happen, but it's still a possibility. What would happen if the entire division was tied in the standings after the last game of the regular season? That would be both awesome and mind boggling at the same time and I'm not sure if MLB has any kind of tie breaking procedures in place in the event of such a scenario.. An inter divisional playoff game(s)? Imagine every team finishing in first, second, third, fourth and last place all at the same time.. I can't think of a better ticket sales opportunity than that.. Can you even imagine every team in the division selling out every game in the last few weeks of the regular season?  You know what would make it even cooler? Listening to Marty broadcast it in his last season before retiring for good. That would be just awesome as hell..  Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Today is the half way point of the season. - grampahol - 07-06-2019, 02:39 AM