Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hope Reds.com Joking on Trading Puig or Roark this Month.
The Reds are so close to First Place. If this team trades players like Puig or Roark for the usual crap they get in return, I'm done with this franchise. After years and years of putting the Fans through such awful last place baseball, HOW DARE they break up this team when they finally get near First Place after all these years.

If the Reds trade Puig, forget about it, their season is over. He is to this team what bringing in Dave Parker was. You can't replace what Puig is doing in right field, at the plate, on the bases. .....and you can't replace Roark either. He makes the starting rotation a solid staff. You can't count on Wood, and if Wood does get in here pitching well, Roark is not the odd man out. Castillo, Gray, Disco, Roark and Wood is the type staff that can get you to the play-offs and beyond.

Yet REDS.COM story today is maybe trading Puig. HOW DARE THEY even consider that. After all these years of putting the Fans through such Awful. Stinking, Lousy, Boring, Pointless, LAST PLACE baseball. Now that the team is just starting to get good May, June into July. The Fans deserve more than 2 good months after years of losing....Adding Roark was like adding Billingham or Fred Norman. Adding Puig has been like adding Dave Parker. .....REDS FANS should be VERY UPSET if Reds get STUPID and CHEAP and make these trades, SELLING OUT THE FANS.

Now some might come on here and give reasons to go cheap and plan for years down the road. Pete Rose, Lou Piniella or Sparky Anderson would say THE REDS are close to FIRST PLACE NOW. NOW is THE CHANCE. NOW is THE TIME. Years down the road are hopes and pipe dreams. Even Reds big draft pick superstar just got all injured in minors. The REDS find themselves near First Place NOW....NOW is the Time....Trading key players would just be stupid....Fans should boycott this team if they make these trades this month, because they will send Reds back in Last Place, when they could have been First Place.

1968 Bengals
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I Hope Reds.com Joking on Trading Puig or Roark this Month. - kevin - 07-06-2019, 10:42 AM