Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hope Reds.com Joking on Trading Puig or Roark this Month.
(07-17-2019, 09:25 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: No, you can’t keep trading players away but you do have to continue to try to improve and that sometimes means trading guys that aren’t in the long term plans. The Reds just never seem to have a long term plan. Puig makes sense but only on a good deal. If he won’t negotiate now to a deal that’s reasonable then get an asset for him. Stop letting guys walk for nothing because ownership is halfass trying to win. The teams plans seem to change consistently. Their rebuild was absolutely grossly mismanaged.

You have to go at least one year without wheeling and dealing yourself back to another hundred loss season.  I hate the constant rebuild talk.  This year's team is noticeably  better than last year's.  David Hernandez is personally responsible for three of the last four losses.  They're not getting blown away.  They're mainly losing close games and to good teams.  They are not that far away.

The rebuild was mismanaged because they can't find young starting pitching and catchers who can hit. 

I'm not saying be a buyer but don't be a seller.  They can afford to pay Puig.  The Reds' payroll is very low, even with Votto's number.

Sure, blow it up yet again.  Empty that stadium.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Hope Reds.com Joking on Trading Puig or Roark this Month. - McC - 07-18-2019, 01:01 AM