Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hope Reds.com Joking on Trading Puig or Roark this Month.
(07-18-2019, 03:13 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: When you talk about things that Puig may want, those are good points that we fans don’t consider enough. We just don’t know the whole story to any of the inside stuff. We can only go by what we know but that inside stuff can change everything. I get that some fans are afraid to regress back to the last 4 years, they don’t want to risk that. They’re still in last place though, so you’re not risking much. The Reds need a good business plan and then try to stick to that plan. They seem erratic in their planning.

Agree

(07-22-2019, 09:01 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: It's right around the time where trading Puig and Roark seems like the ideal scenario.

Yep, they've got to understand by now that this team is just to inconsistent at the plate and flat out deficient in production offensively. If they're going to be able to compete they have to, HAVE TO get more then 40 RBI's from 1B and LF in a season.

The pitching overall is not the problem although they can use help there as well. It's the offense that sputters for weeks at a time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Hope Reds.com Joking on Trading Puig or Roark this Month. - bengalfan74 - 07-22-2019, 09:23 AM