Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hope Reds.com Joking on Trading Puig or Roark this Month.
OK....Bauer for Puig I can see. Reds also give up top prospect Trammel to San Diego in the 3 team deal as San Diego sends players to Cleveland. Getting Cleveland Indian star pitcher Bauer is A BIG DEAL. The pitching staff of Indians that was so great is not so great now with Carrasco in life and death health and Kubler health bad this season. However Reds now have a great staff like Indians had. 3 All-Stars in Castillo, Bauer, Gray and add in Disco, Wood and Roark. That makes 6 starters and I can now see maybe another trade announced before day is over of Wood or Roark. A team needing a pitcher.

So Reds did not trade down to finish last. They traded up and have the 5 best starters in the NL Central now. With 2 months left and not all that far out of first, the Reds are going for it. This All-Star pitching staff gives Reds play-off hope this year. Watch out for the Reds last 2 months with a pitching staff as good as Indians who went to World Series had.

The good young outfielders made Puig trade bait. Puig is good, but getting Bauer is amazing. I'm amazed Indians traded him. Indians just ruined their 2019 chances. Reds chances just got better.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Hope Reds.com Joking on Trading Puig or Roark this Month. - kevin - 07-31-2019, 11:32 AM