Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Officials Respond To Public Records Request On Bengals' New Stadium Deal
(07-15-2019, 07:14 PM)NKURyan Wrote: Granted I was a kid when the stadium deal was first worked out and I'm not a Hamilton County resident, but from the outside looking in it always seemed to me that the majority of blame should fall on the politician's shoulders (your elected officials) moreso than on the Bengals. Hamilton County shot Hamilton County in the foot, the Bengals just did what everybody else would've done in that situation and took advantage of it. If I'm selling you a car and you're willing to give me twice what's it's worth, I'm taking it lol. Hell, it's the Hamilton County officials who redacted everything in this report, not the Bengals.

These same Hamilton County officials paved the way for the new musical venue being built right over here in Newport instead of on the Banks, so it strikes me that maybe a lot of the blame should be directed their way and on the voters (or more likely, the non-voters) who put those people in power. In the meantime, thanks!

But it'll sound like the Newport Jazz Festival even if it ain't..  Ninja
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Officials Respond To Public Records Request On Bengals' New Stadium Deal - grampahol - 07-21-2019, 08:46 PM