Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Have Tried A 2019 Mock Draft Yet ?
July 15th, 2019 I tried a CBS Sports Mock Draft. No preparation or research. I drafted near the end. Mahomes went fast, who was only person I was thinking. I went on CBS ratings only, taking their so called Expert Picks. I got ex Steelers Bell, then Brown. Then Bengal AJ Green. Is Bell at RB and Brown & Green at WR a good start to draft. The last couple years everybody would have said YES going into the draft. I also got a rookie RB CBS had highly rated. I still got good QB's and a good D. I took kicker too early, a mistake I don't make, but it was first Mock. All in all, not a bad team.

But again, have any of you tried a Mock Draft yet this year ???

I won't be in Bengals so called Official League on this site since it is full up with a waiting list every year. That's OK by me, because there are many that I can join, as every year. I will again be in CBS Leagues, I was in an AT&T league also last year, and I may try some ESPN Leagues this year. They are fun.

That KC QB was the guy to have last year on putting up points. If I get to pick him in any real drafts, he is my #1 pick.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
How Many Have Tried A 2019 Mock Draft Yet ? - kevin - 07-15-2019, 08:00 AM