Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what point are you OK with a total rebuild
(07-22-2019, 01:27 PM)NKURyan Wrote: I suppose I feel OK about Glenn and Price. Glenn because he's done well in the past and I don't remember noticing him all that often last year, and Price because I'm expecting him to take a step forward in his second year. Neither is a sure thing admittedly, but I can roll with both I suppose.

For a guy that quotes PFF scores as much as you do I think you at least have to be willing to give Westerman a chance. My understanding is they've scored him very high and like him a lot - I think they've called him a guy they like to see more of and so I'm not going to necessarily throw in the towel on him just yet.

I do worry about the right side of the line. Maybe the coaching staff actually does manage to improve the play of Hart, but I need to see it before I believe it. I think there's a decent chance we see Jordan at RG. A lot of question marks over there. I expect Drew Sample to spend a lot of time lined up next to Hart as well.

My biggest concern is just depth, particularly at tackle. Not sure what happens if Glenn gets hurt. 

I've been on the Westerman should be playing bandwagon for a couple years now.

That said, I recognize that 2 offensive line coaches chose to start what Hopkins and Redmond over him. So I don't know.

But, yes in limited snaps, he seemed to produce fairly decent.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: At what point are you OK with a total rebuild - THE PISTONS - 07-22-2019, 02:58 PM