Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WRs on the lower depth chart have a chance to impress.
(07-28-2019, 11:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I understand the optimism of this take, but have guys ever stepped up when AJ was hurt?

Also, if ZT is going to use the WRs right and not bench the young guys like Marvin did, why does AJ even news to be out for the young guys to get their chance to shine and develop?
Because Andy has tunnel vision when AJ is on the field or he did last year. That is the only reason I didn't freak when AJ went down it could be a good thing as long as AJ is up to par in the new system when he comes back and he don't miss reg season games. 

What is an issue is John Ross wanting to sit out cause a tight hammy....not pulled he is not injured...just a tight hammy. He needs reps more then anyone on this team I do not see this guy ever amounting to anything great in the NFL. He has the skill-set but does not have the mind-set to excel and become a great WR most likely will never be a good WR.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WRs on the lower depth chart have a chance to impress. - BengalsBong - 07-28-2019, 11:48 PM