Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Late bloomers" in Louisville?
(09-05-2019, 07:40 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Ervin has surprised me as much as Winker has disappointed me. I had high hopes that long neck would become an established starter this year. He looked like a 4th outfielder this year at the plate. Couple that with being a crappy fielder and he has me wondering if he’s even worth keeping. I’d like to see the Reds pick up an established Outfielder and use Ervin as as a rotation Outfielder. Senzel doesn’t look reliable so Ervin would still get plenty of play time. Senzel has also been a huge disappointment for me. Next year should give us an idea on what he’s gonna be as a player.

Me too

I believe I picked him as the breakout player back in the spring and he's been pretty MEH, inconsistent, can't hit lefties - AT ALL ! batting .163 with 2 RBI's against them. Aquino, who has obviously been on a tear, has equaled his production in like 1/3 the games and at bats. But it still shows you we have to get more consistent production from LF. It wouldn't bother me if they moved on.

I wouldn't say Senzel has disappointed me but he has flattened out a good bit. I love his approach and attitude so I'm hoping he can adjust and get it together. His health/injuries are a concern though.

I'd love to see them get an established decent power hitting LF this off season. We need it to help make up for Votto
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
"Late bloomers" in Louisville? - fredtoast - 08-01-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: "Late bloomers" in Louisville? - bengalfan74 - 09-07-2019, 09:13 PM