Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor to use full playbook in Preseason
(08-09-2019, 01:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well considering Cape Crusader agrees with me I think it might be necessary to get this "anyone" to actually post here.  Otherwise it seems like you are just making stuff up and claiming everyone agrees with you.

This--the highlighted part--(along with many many others) is a perfect example that you do exactly what is highlighted in orange CONSTANTLY. Also, if you can't understand that "pretty much anyone" means...exactly that, anyone--and not a specific person--you are beyond help (which i think is true already with the way you generally reply to things around here).

I clearly never implied, let alone actually said, everyone agrees with me. 

You really, really...and i mean really need to re-evaluate how you reply to posters on here and you need to curb the strawman arguments and stop telling people they are 'making stuff up' because you do it, i believe, as much if not more than anyone on here. 

Caped Crusader is partially right. There are designed plays in the flat and the Bengals definitely haven't done it right several times. There are also instances where Gio is the outlet and Dalton does scan the field and then, with no other options open, throws it out to the flat, in some cases getting the RB "blown up, sir!".

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor to use full playbook in Preseason - rfaulk34 - 08-09-2019, 02:43 PM