Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players To Resign or not and all things 2020 Season.
(08-18-2019, 04:32 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Unfortunately, there’s so few posters on this board that I don’t think it matters where we post. I wish there were more posters but in a way it’s nice that things seem more casual. The Reds really aren’t that close to first place. Will they play .800 baseball the rest of the season? No. Iglesias makes sense on a short term, cost friendly deal. I like 2 years with a team option for year 3. Wood doesn’t look worth bringing back, he’s giving up a lot of homeruns.

Wood has been a bit disappointing thus far no doubt. ERA 5.59 and I don't think that includes today yet. Opponents batting .316 against him !
I don't think anybody expected him to come out and go 5-0 with 3 shutouts with a 1.50 ERA, but I think we were all hoping for a bit more to say the least. I'm not as high on bringing him back as I was but who knows he may be back to prior form net season ?

As far as Iggy goes I hope they can bring him back he's very good on D, wish he would tone down the hot dogging a bit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players To Resign or not and all things 2020 Season. - bengalfan74 - 08-18-2019, 06:05 PM