Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I want to see Bengals Block & Tackle 1st Half against Giants.
The New York Giants give the Bengals a good NFC East team to slam pads into. This is the preseason game all teams play their starters the most before regular season. A good chance to see what teams have and don't have.

If the Bengals go the whole first half with running backs getting stuffed at line of scrimmage due to no blocking, that isn't good. That is how 1st quarter last week went. I want to see some run lanes open up. I also want to see better tackling. I also want to see the O Line stop having penalties on every play.

Some of you may be looking at QB or some other thing. All I'm looking at this week is the First Half and Can This Team Block and Can This Team Tackle. If the answer is No, we could be in for a long season. If the answer is Yes, this team could be OK this year. The Bengals so far still look like a last place team, but it's early and hopefully they lay on the blocks and tackles this week, things you can do in vanilla packages, you can still lay on the blocks and tackles.

GO NEW DEY...not who dey....NEW DEY.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I want to see Bengals Block & Tackle 1st Half against Giants. - kevin - 08-19-2019, 03:44 AM