Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't ya just love a good ol nightmare?
I just woke up from a dandy about several acquaintances dead in various degrees of decomposition in the trunk of an old Ford Fairmont I did actually own at one time (They just wanted to take naps in the trunk) parked in front of my house. I was in quite a state of panic so one of the guys actually survived and was going to help me dispose of the bodies somewhere in Cincinnati where "All evil is legal"..his words...actually mine since it was my nightmare..LOL . I was split between making the trip from Dayton to Cincinnati or just joining them with a massive overdose, but I'd left all my then drugs in the trunk. As I opened the trunk a cop drove by of course making me panic even more and then I woke up. When I first woke up I thought it was actually happening. Luckily it was just a nightmare.. ThumbsUp  
Just a friendly reminder, In the future or even past please refrain from napping in the trunk of any old Ford Fairmonts I happen to own any time..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Don't ya just love a good ol nightmare? - grampahol - 08-19-2019, 08:33 AM