Poll: regular season wins
0-4
12-16
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Record prediction.....open poll
(08-20-2019, 02:55 PM)3wt Wrote: Want to be wrong, and I like the direction the team is going in - the new coaching staff and some new players that are going to be good.

But too many injuries, too many holes in the offensive line, not enough talent at linebacker, not enough talent at safety beyond Bates and too many defensive players that can't finish plays and tackle.

I'm looking for growth this year. I really like the new coaching staff, but I don't think the staff will be able to overcome the poor talent level of our roster.

I think that people vote with their hearts and not their heads. I want them to win ten games as much as anyone else. Fans always take it for granted that new coaches will be game changers just like last years OLine coach, it doesn’t always work that way. Who looks at this team and is seeing position groups in the top 1/3 of the league? Who is seeing position depth? There are a few players to be excited about but every single team has that but the nucleus of this team is getting old. You can’t only look at the positives if you’re giving a fair and unbiased evaluation.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - 3wt - 08-20-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - Circleville Guy - 08-20-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - 3wt - 08-21-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - J24 - 08-21-2019, 11:57 AM