Poll: regular season wins
0-4
12-16
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Record prediction.....open poll
(08-21-2019, 12:12 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I just don't get the negative ways especially after the shitty coaching we have seen for years.

I like what i have seen from this coaching staff....

FOR ONCE SINCE WYCHE!!!!

I'm on the negative wagon here Nate, but I agree with what you say about the coaching staff.   They are the ones that give me the greatest hope for the season.   

I just think we've had too many injuries, I have no confidence in Ross (though I have a pleading hope), the offensive line shows a promise for the future (mostly Williams and Jordan) but is currently unable to get any push in the running game, our line-backing squad could be on the upswing, but is overall too weak and the WR room really has two players we can rely on for sure - and one of them is injured.

Cleveland looks like the real deal, Pittsburgh's offense will be challenged, but they still have a great O-line, QB, RB (I'm a Conner fan), tough and serviceable TEs and decent WRs.  And their defense is good - and improving at the LB and DB position.   I don't know what to think of the Ravens.

I could easily see us getting swept by the north - though I think we'll split with the Ravens.

The bottom line is that we have a lot to overcome.   But there is the chance that if we stay healthy and a few players really pan out (Ross,  Pratt, P. Brown, A. Brown, M. Jordan, Price and whoever plays right guard) - OK that's more than a few - we could have a pretty good season!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - 3wt - 08-20-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - 3wt - 08-21-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - J24 - 08-21-2019, 11:57 AM