Poll: regular season wins
0-4
12-16
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Record prediction.....open poll
(08-21-2019, 01:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I don't disrespect Marv's overall mediocre record, slightly over .500.

But his in game coaching and prime time and Playoff record was abhorrent and if you didn't see this i don't know what to tell you. You trying to pick apart those little things that Taylor and his staff have done is weird to me. None of us know exactly what is going on and complimenting one of your players is not a bad thing especially when in reality Bobby Hart was a better all around OT than Cordy Glenn was last season.

I like what I have seen so far in Taylor, he is nothing like Marv, which to me, is a start.

We need to move on from Marv and from what I have seen Taylor is the perfect guy to start anew, we will see.

I'm not picking apart Taylor so much as I'm not seeing the picture that he is the completely opposite of Marvin and getting a HC who is the complete opposite of Marvin is exactly what this franchise needed.  And it goes back to you criticizing me for being negative. I think one could see "Thank god Taylor isn't Marvin" as a negative statement. 

But I get it...it's fandom.  The guys who left were bad and made us bad and the guys we brought in to replace them are good and will make us good.  Hopefully Taylor does well, because we're going to be looking for the opposite of him if he fails, I guess.  But really, going in with this notion that our coaching staff is solid gold could lead to players being thrown under the bus if things don't go great.  Time will tell, I guess.

EDIT - Also, keep in mind that I voted 8-8 and you voted 9-7 in this poll and I"m skeptical of the coach and you think he's the perfect fit.  Wacky.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - 3wt - 08-20-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - Nately120 - 08-21-2019, 02:20 PM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - 3wt - 08-21-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - J24 - 08-21-2019, 11:57 AM