Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ex-Bengals "training camp MVP" for other teams
(08-20-2019, 05:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27399741/training-camp-mvps-all-32-nfl-teams

Green Bay Packers
Wide receiver Jake Kumerow
The underdog receiver wowed the Packers last summer only to dive into the end zone and hurt his shoulder as he scored during the preseason. Kumerow wasn't activated until the final month of the season and finished with just eight catches for 103 yards and one touchdown. Another flawless camp -- few can recall him ever dropping a pass -- has him in line for a significant role this season. Said Aaron Rodgers: "He's just a very smart guy, cerebral guy, and you guys know I love playing with those kind of guys." -- Rob Demovsky

Atlanta Falcons

Running back Brian Hill
He's trying to win time in the backfield behind Devonta Freeman and Ito Smith. Hill is a bigger back and is also competing with rookie Qadree Ollison for a role. Coach Dan Quinn has been impressed with how Hill has improved catching. We'll see if it's enough to earn a spot on the 53. -- Vaughn McClure

I will admit that I have said a few times that I doubt Brian Hill makes a roster this year.  So I may need to buy some "Crow Sauce".

Always thought Kumerow was worth a spot...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ex-Bengals "training camp MVP" for other teams - XenoMorph - 08-21-2019, 02:04 PM