Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dress Rehearsal- What Are We Looking For?
Week 3 is the dress rehearsal game of the preseason, so what are we looking for?

Obviously, I'm anxious to see how the line holds up and if they can give Andy the time he needs to make plays and if they can open some holes for Joe.

I'd like to see us establish a run game to help out the passing game and see if the line can at least hold some blocks and open some holes for Joe because Joe could be an animal.

With AJ out for a few weeks still (and Ross possibly missing the first game), I'm anxious to see how the younger receivers play and if the offense can still be productive. Hopefully, the new coaching staff has the receivers playing better and giving us some options.

On defense, obviously the backers will be a main area of focus for me but I'm also just anxious to see how the entire defense is operating and I'd like to see a renewed energy out of them (and the rest of the team).

Lastly, even though I know they won't game plan like it's the playoffs, I'd like to just see some good coaching and some new schemes and in-game corrections to patch-up the things that are going wrong.

What are you looking for?!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Dress Rehearsal- What Are We Looking For? - BFritz21 - 08-22-2019, 03:45 PM