Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The (Dalton-less) Overrated Player Thread
(08-23-2019, 03:19 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Vigil is way overrated by some in here.  Hes decent inside the box when it comes to tackling but in space he cant tackle...its over pursued and missed tackle after missed tackle.  He is decent at pass pro...but we need an upgrade from him baaaaaadly.  Brown is overrated as well.  i dont see it in him either. Pratt looks solid but i dont know if hes gonna actually develop into the beast alot of yall thing, but i think he will be a good pro.  just not a beast/pro bowler.  we need an entirely new unit at LB other than Pratt.  In our division with how run heavy it is i expect us to be ran all over.  gotta get some LB's.  Obviously ross is way overrated as well but everyone has made that case clear in here so i wont beat a dead horse.  Go bengals.  oh and at this point Gio overrated too.  and dre kirkpatrick.
I completely disagree with you on Vigil guy was on pace to lead the NFL in Solo Tackles before he got hurt and he lead the NFL in run stops according to PFF before he got hurt
Also Dre and Bernard are both Underrated.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The (Dalton-less) Overrated Player Thread - J24 - 08-23-2019, 03:30 PM