Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its evident ZT doesn't care what Rd you were drafted
(08-26-2019, 07:27 PM)Whatever Wrote: There were numerous clips of Ross torching guys in OTA's and TC last year, as well as tons of positive reports on his play.  It didn't carry over to the regular season, but he looked good in practice.  Meanwhile, there were almost daily reports of Price having snap issues that were largely overlooked and excused away by the fan base.  Boyd made one comment this off season about Ross thinking too much instead of playing fast and people spun it into everything from he can't learn the playbook to be looked terrible in OTA's.  Meanwhile, Price has admitted himself that he had trouble learning the playbook last year, and nobody piles on him for it.  Neither guy has done anything to suggest that they're lazy or that they don't care.  Both guys have their character and work ethic praised by the coaches.  I don't know where anybody could get the idea that one cares more than the other.

I was just tossing that out there as a possible reason Marvin may have kept giving Price a chance and kept Ross on the sidelines.  Part of me sincerely hopes Ross hasn't been trying his best for the past 2 years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its evident ZT doesn't care what Rd you were drafted - Nately120 - 08-26-2019, 07:36 PM