Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its evident ZT doesn't care what Rd you were drafted
(08-26-2019, 10:16 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Thus the honeymoon phase. Every move he makes is right!

Same at WR -

Ross named starter - Wow! I knew ZT's scheme would find a way to get Ross the ball.
Willis named starter - Wow! ZT values performance over draft status.
Auden Tate/Malone named starter - Wow! Tate didn't even get a chance under Marvin. Production over draft status!

Pretty much Core is the only one people wouldn't get behind.

As I said, people are getting excited...but he's choosing between bad and below average players. I doubt the results are good this year.

Willis is a good story and all, but a playoff team isn't starting an UDFA Game 1.

1. Where did you get the info that Ross is a starter other than the depth chart ? 
2. Again how do you know Tate or Malone are starters ?
3. Injuries are playing a big part in the first part of the season/game 1 wouldn't you agree ?
4. We haven't been in the playoffs for some time so what a playoff team would or wouldn't do is irrelevant.
5. You find talent where you find talent. I guarantee you I can find plenty of examples of "playoff teams" using UDFA/late round players to great effect early in their careers. 
6. How do you know all these players that are rookies, 1st, 2nd year players are bad and below average ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its evident ZT doesn't care what Rd you were drafted - bengalfan74 - 08-27-2019, 11:27 AM