Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Andy at this point in his career.
I guess if you're looking for the last game Andy put the team on his shoulders and carried to a win I'd suggest the 2016 win over the Eagles? 332 yards, 2 TDs, QBR of 96.9, no AJ Green, anemic rushing game (Jeremy Hill rushed for 33 yards on 24 carries lol).

I'd personally probably give Andy credit for the Baltimore win to knock them out of the playoffs in 2017, but I think a lot of people will point to his lack of yardage (only 222 yards). I was surprised at the low yardage because my memory of that game was Andy being pretty great (and Boyd was basically still a nobody at that point).

I'm not sure Andy's even in a position where you can ever point to him as carrying his team to victory... with the weapons he has even if he threw for 400 yards and 5 TDs people would just give all the credit to Green, Boyd, Eifert, etc anyways. There are some QBs that you can watch lead their teams to victory knowing they don't have much around them (Brady, Rogers), and while Dalton's nowhere near those two he also has a lot more talent at the skill positions around him IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question about Andy at this point in his career. - NKURyan - 08-29-2019, 06:05 PM